Terms and Conditions of Glen Clova Hotel
- Our Hotel rooms are available for check from 2pm on day of arrival and on the day of departure Hotel bedrooms must be vacated by 11am. In the event of a late check out a charge of £50 will be made to the applicant. * Prices shown are based on 2-person occupancy. Twin & double Rooms are available as Single Occupancy with special rates applicable. See Rates tab for each individual Room. All Rates are per room, per night
- A deposit of £20 per Hotel room booing is payable by the applicant/hirer on the day of booking, please note bookings over Christmas and New Year a deposit of £50 is due on the day of booking. The remaining balance is paid on the morning of departure. Please note: – Prices may differ at Valentines, Easter, Christmas and New Year. In the event of a cancellation up to 4 weeks of arrival the deposit will be repaid to the applicant less £5 from the deposit for an administration fee. Cancellation within 4 weeks of the booked stay or failure to arrive on the confirmed booked date customers will be liable to pay the full amount for their Hotel room/s. If full amount has already been paid customers will lose the entire amount.
- A maximum of 2 pets are allow within our Hotel rooms within the Steading but not the main Hotel at the additional charge of £10 per pet per night providing that notification is given to Glen Clova Hotel at the time of booking. The Glen Clova Hotel is built on a full working sheep farm and we ask that when out and about you keep all dogs on a lead. Additionally, pets are allowed in the Climbers Bar only within the Hotel and not in the Restaurant, Bothy or Breakfast room. Guests wising to take Breakfast accompanied by their pets should request breakfast in the bar with notice to the reception. Pets must not be left unattended at any time within the Hotel rooms unless caged. Owners must bring suitable sleeping basket(s) & utensils for their pets. Pets are not allowed up on any of the bedroom furniture and the shower/bath must not be used for washing any pets, should there be any sign of this the applicant/hirer will be have a further charge deducted from the credit card used for the booking.
- Applicants/hirers are advised to arrange appropriate holiday insurance for bad weather, personal loss, injuries, accidents or bereavement. Glen Clova Hotel will not be held responsible for any loss or damage to applicant’s personal property.
- Glen Clova Hotel can accept no responsibility or pay any compensation for bad weather/accidents or any other situation that prevents customers from reaching us or fulfilling your holiday.
- The number of people staying in each bedroom should not exceed the capacity of the room without prior permission/arrangement with the Hotel reception. Any child under the age of 2 is not included in the capacity and a maximum of 2 infants per room where appropriate are permissible. Please advise number of infants on booking. Cots are available for hire at £12 per item.
- The inside of the Hotel and Steading is non-smoking. If there is any sign of smoking within the Hotel bedrooms an appropriate charge will be made to the applicant’s credit or debit card to cover the cleaning of soft furnishings and any damage.
- The applicant/hirer shall always keep the bedroom/s in a clean and tidy condition. Glen Clova Hotel reserves the right to charge for any excessive cleaning or damage/loss made to the hotel rooms possessions. The appropriate charge will be taken from the applicants/hirers credit/debit card account for a period of no more than 7 days after departure. The applicant’s card details will be taken on arrival.
- The hirer undertakes to leave the hotel room/s fixtures and fitting and equipment in a clean condition at the end of the hire period. The named hirer is fully responsible for all guest actions under the hirer’s reservation.
- Force Majeure: Glen Clova Hotel and Lodges reserve the right to invoke a principal of Force Majeure where circumstances arise out of the control of Glen Clova Hotel such as but not limited to: on line technical failures for on line and direct booking which would be commercially impracticable to fulfill. This Agreement may be amended and or terminated for any one or more of such reasons by written notice from Glen Clova Hotel and Lodges without liability.
The ability to terminate this Agreement without liability pursuant to this paragraph is conditioned upon delivery of written notice to the other party setting forth the basis for such termination as soon as reasonably practical after learning of such basis.
Please ensure you have fully read and understood the above information